Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SOA Premiere in LA! Autographs and Photos!

As my friend Will always says..."For those of you who don't know me, Sons of Anarchy is one of the best shows on TV and if you haven't watched it, get off your a** and do so". Those sentiments ring true for me as well. I have made 4 trips to LA this year for SOA and each one has been better than the previous one. I can't begin to tell you how nice the cast of this show is. They always take the time to sign autographs and pose for photo's and today was no different, just much more chaotic.

My friends and I left Phx on Saturday at 4 am and arrived in LA around noon for what was expected to be a HUGE day. We were all so excited as this show is amazing and the new season should be great. Our friend C.B. held our spots (thanks CB) so we had decent position for arrivals. The wait begins.

Arrivals started at about 6:15 pm with David Labrava, who plays Happy on the show being the first to arrive. Next was Paris Barclay, one of the executive producers; followed by Theo Rossi, who plays Juice and Ryan Hurst, who plays Opie. All of these guys were exceptionally nice while signing and taking pictures with people all the way down the line. Now keep in mind, this is a big cast and there were lots of people signing at once in different spots. I'm pretty good at jumping from place to place to get my autographs, but this was
TOUGH. It was a lot of work! There were people that I missed on arrivals and had to get on departures. Although I was able to get quite a bit done, I still went home with a few blank photo's. :(
















Arriving next was Michael Ornstein, who plays Chucky; followed by Kenny Johnson, Chris Browning, Chuck Zito, Jimmy Smits, Winter Av Zoli, Sarah Jones, Christopher Reed, Emilio Rivera and Danny Trejo. While I was able to get most of them on either my cast shots or my helmet (Thanks to Brenda...my trustee helper), there were a few that I missed.




Let the games begin...with Charlie Hunnam, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Katey Sagal and Kurt Sutter all signing at the same time. I missed Kurt and Maggie on my cast shots and was only able to get 1 from Maggie, but thanks to Brenda, she got almost everyone on my helmet...which is now my prized possession (even over my Jordan jersey). After arrivals, I quickly moved to try to get some people as they went in/out of the theatre. I was able to get front row position and got Ryan, Emilio, Tommy and Katey (who only signed a few due to the crown going nuts) on a few shots. Later I was able to get Peter Weller (from Robocop fame), who directs some episodes this season, as well as Sarah Jones and Theo Rossi (again).


Overall...here is what I was able to get done between Brenda and I. Enjoy!

12x18 Cast shot with Danny Trejo, Peter Weller, Theo Rossi, Sarah Jones, David Labrava, Ryan Hurst, Kim Coates and Tommy Flanagan. 

I added Ryan Hurst, Theo Rossi, Danny Trejo and Sarah Jones to this 12x18 cast piece that already included Charlie, Tommy, Kim, Boone, Dayton and Jimmy. 

This 12x18 cast piece includes Kim, Charlie, Chuck Zito, Paris Barclay, Dayton, Michael Ornstein, Ryan, Chris Browning, Boone, Danny, Peter Weller, David Labrava, Chris Reed and Emilio Rivera. 

This 12x18 cast piece includes Chuck Zito, Dayton, Jimmy, Kim, Danny, Ryan, Paris, David, Boone, Emilio, Theo, Michael, Peter Weller, Chris Reed, Chris Browning and Harold Perrineau. 

I love this 12x18 cast piece with Ryan, Charlie, Ron and Boone. 

11x14 Kim Coates

11x14 Kim Coates 

11x14 Mark Boone Jr 

11x14 Mark Boone Jr 

11x14 Ryan Hurst 

11x14 Ryan Hurst 

11x14 Theo Rossi 

11x14 Theo Rossi 

I got these 5 11x14's of Charlie done. 





 
11x14 Tommy Flanagan 

11x14 Tommy Flanagan 

I got these 2 11x14's of Katey done. I was pissed cause people kept putting stuff on top of my photo's as she was signing them so the signature isn't as nice as usual. 


This 11x14 cast piece includes Charlie, Maggie, Boone, Danny, Paris, Tommy, Theo, Chris Browning, Chris Reed, Kenny Johnson, Winter Av Zoli, Michael, Ryan and Dayton. 

These 4 views of my new favorite item include sigs from Charlie, Katey, Ron, Kim, Theo, Dayton, Ryan, Chris Reed, Chuck Zito, Harold Perrineau, Paris, Boone, Danny, Chris Browning, David, Michael, Jimmy and 2 others that I am working on identifying.  




Well folks...another long day in the books and it was back to AZ. I was only up for 29 hrs this time...not too bad. :)  Thanks for sharing this with me. Until next time peeps!

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome. I love Sons of Anarchy and it's cast. I've met 16 of them which includes Mayans too. Congrats on your work. I love this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete