Monday, August 6, 2012

Aaron Lewis of Staind!

A couple of weeks ago (I know, we've already established I need to get better at posting things quicker), Aaron Lewis was in town for a solo performance of his new country album coming out. My aunt had won tickets to a private performance the day after his concert and invited me, since she knew what a fan I am of his. Thanks AJ!

When we got to the venue, his bus had just pulled up so I waited a little while for him to come out. Again, I live in AZ and it's HOT out here right now so once I established he was not coming off; I thought I would take my chances either inside or back outside after the show. When we got in, the radio station personnel said he would not be signing autographs, but would take pictures that you could download from their website. I still have yet to do that...glad I just reminded myself.

It was a very nice performance. I had never heard his country songs and was very surprised at how good they were. After the show we took our photo with Aaron and my aunt (who is learning now how to play this), asked Aaron if he would sign a few things for us after he was done. He told us to wait in an area he pointed to and true to his word, when he was done he came right over and signed 2 things for my aunt, and 4 things for me. What a nice guy he is. Thanks so much Aaron for making our day! My aunt is now a fan of yours as well. Oh, and he told me Staind was coming to AZ in September so I am excited for that as well.







I also shot some video and will upload that later and add it to this post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment